We had already reported that Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja joined forces with Venu Sriram for his next. The film was launched on Vijaya Dasami and it has been titled Evado Okadu. Popular producer Dil Raju will be producing this film and Anupama Parameswaran of Malayalam blockbuster Premam fame has been roped in as one of the two heroines.
As per the latest reports, Ravi Teja will be playing the role of a college lecturer in Evado Okadu. The director stated that this will be an inspiring film for the younger generation. Anupama will be seen as Ravi Teja’s student. In the past, Ravi Teja turned donned the lecturer role in Mirapakay and the film was a huge hit.
The makers are currently on a hunt for another actress and the regular shooting will commence soon.
- Senior hero to play villain in a film based on Pawan Kalyan
- Rajnikanth to play this powerful role after 3 decades?
- Latest speculation on NTR, Charan’s roles in RRR
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu latest Krishna collections
- Nizam Collections: F2 continues dream run; VVR registers Zero share