Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja has used 17 G’s for a single song. Wonder what the G’s are? Well, we are talking about generators in this case and he has used an incredible 17 of them for a single song! Sources say that the special set erected for this song will dazzle the audience and huge amount of electricity was needed to light up the whole set as per the director’s requirement. This song will be a part of ‘Daruvu’, the socio – fantasy entertainer being directed by Shiva. Burugupalli Shivaramakrishna is the producer of the movie.
Currently, important sequences are being canned at Ramoji Film City and the unit will soon travel abroad for picturization of a few songs. Vijay Anthony is scoring the music for this movie.
- Balayya okays special cameo in Kannada star’s 125th film?
- Romantic scenes set in the ’90s to be highlight of Majili
- Suriya’s son all set for acting debut?
- Anasuya signing roles carefully
- Superstar’s daughter all set for her debut