Hero Ravi Teja is a relieved man. His latest release, Krack, has turned out to be a big success and brought him back onto the winning track. In Krack, Ravi Teja played a powerful police officer and enthralled his fans with his trademark energetic performance and screen presence.
In a latest interview, Ravi Teja was asked to choose any film of his to come up with its sequel in future. The Mass Maharaj said that he wants to make a sequel to Krack and Raja The Great. He went on to say that he did discuss the possibility of making a sequel to both these movies with their respective directors, Gopichand Malineni and Anil Ravipudi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aa Ammai Gurinchi Meeku Cheppali’s teaser is promising
- New twist in the release of AVPL’s Hindi dubbed version
- Mahesh Babu-Balakrishna episode’s promo is unstoppable
- Akhanda continues rampage – Creates new records on OTT
- Shyam Singha Roy’s deleted scene is impressive
- Telugu actor to portray 12 makeovers in his next – Deets inside