Hero Ravi Teja’s much-awaited film in Sreenu Vaitla’s direction is all set to kick-start in the US on February 19. The film’s core team has already left for America to begin the pre-production formalities. Ravi Teja will join the team in April after he wraps up Kalyan Krishna’s Nela Ticket.
Tentatively titled Amar Akbar Anthony, the Ravi Teja-Sreenu Vaitla film will be an out-and-out entertainer in typical Sreenu Vaitla style. The movie will be produced under Mythri Movie Makers banner. A majority of the film’s shoot will take place in the US.
Star comedian turned hero Sunil will return to full-length comedy role with this movie. Kajal Aggarwal is said to have been roped in as one of the female leads in the movie. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akhanda’s final schedule to be action-packed
- After signing Pawan’s film, talented actress in talks for Amazon series
- Sudeep all set to commence dubbing for Vikrant Rona
- Sridevi’s younger daughter all set to debut soon?
- Tamannah in talks for a Pan-India biggie?
- Former heroine to reprise Tabu’s role in Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Bollywood remake?