Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s film with director Gopichand Malineni has been interestingly titled as ‘Balupu’ and this news has been confirmed by music director Thaman, who has started work on the compositions for the movie. The film is going to begin after Ravi Teja completes his current assignments as well as Parashuram’s film.
Prasad V Potluri is producing the movie on PVP cinemas banner and more details regarding the cast and crew are expected. Ravi Teja and Gopichand Malineni teamed up for the movie ‘Don Sreenu’ sometime ago. Gopichand tasted success recently with ‘Bodyguard’, where he directed Victory Venkatesh.
- Akhil to try out this genre for the first time?
- Not Ravi Teja, but this young hero in F2’s sequel?
- Bellamkonda Sai’s new film to be launched shortly
- NTR turns brand ambassador for Appy Fizz
- Vikram Kumar to explore a new dimension with Nani24