We have already reported that Ravi Teja and director Sampath Nandi’s upcoming film has been titled as ‘Bengal Tiger’. The latest update is that the film will be launched in the month of January, and regular shoot will begin from March 2015.
Milky beauty Tamannaah and smiling beauty Rashi Kanna would be seen as the female leads. This film also features Rao Ramesh, Posani Krishna Murali, Sayaji Shinde and Bollywood actor Boman Irani in key roles.
- Kalyani Priyadarshan signs yet another biggie in Tamil
- Rakul excited about her spunky role in Manmadhudu 2
- Pink remake gets a release date
- Vishal, Tamannaah’s next to be shot in this country
- Baahubali 2’s TN distributor slapped with a legal notice
- Karthi distances himself from TN politics