Ravi Teja will be joining with Sampath Nandi for ‘Bengal Tiger’. The film was launched officially this morning at Ramanaidu Studios with several film celebrities attending the event. Tamannaah pairs up with Ravi Teja for the first time. The pre-production work is nearing completion and the film is soon expected to go to the sets.
Sampath Nandi was earlier supposed to direct the much discussed ‘Gabbar Singh 2’ starring Powerstar Pawan Kalyan. However, he chose to opt out of the project for reasons unknown. As per the buzz, Sampath has prepared an out and out entertainer script to suit Ravi Teja’s image.
‘Bengal Tiger’ will be produced by Radha Mohan, who earlier produced Sampath Nandi’s debut film ‘Yemaindi Ee Vela’.
- Star heroine’s name gets attached to Allu Arjun film
- Allu Arjun goes on a strict diet
- Review : Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu – Cheesy Adult comedy
- Review : Puli Joodham- Slow Paced Crime Thriller
- Talks initiated with Nag for this sequel
- Nithin officially announces his next