Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s ‘Daruvu’ was set for a May 18th release earlier, but the film has now been shifted to May 25th as per the reports in the industry. Gabbar Singh’s phenomenal run is said to be the reason behind this change. The socio fantasy entertainer has veteran Tamil star Prabhu playing the role of Yamadharma Raja.
Tapsee is the heroine in this movie and Siva is the director. Burugupalli Sivaramakrishna is producing this project and Vijay Anthony has scored the music. The film is expected to be a laugh riot with typical Ravi Teja flavour.
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan