Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s ‘Daruvu’ was set for a May 18th release earlier, but the film has now been shifted to May 25th as per the reports in the industry. Gabbar Singh’s phenomenal run is said to be the reason behind this change. The socio fantasy entertainer has veteran Tamil star Prabhu playing the role of Yamadharma Raja.
Tapsee is the heroine in this movie and Siva is the director. Burugupalli Sivaramakrishna is producing this project and Vijay Anthony has scored the music. The film is expected to be a laugh riot with typical Ravi Teja flavour.
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December
- 2.0 fever catching up big time
- Star heroine plays a bartender in her next
- Vijay’s Sarkar continues its impressive show