Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s ‘Daruvu’ was set for a May 18th release earlier, but the film has now been shifted to May 25th as per the reports in the industry. Gabbar Singh’s phenomenal run is said to be the reason behind this change. The socio fantasy entertainer has veteran Tamil star Prabhu playing the role of Yamadharma Raja.
Tapsee is the heroine in this movie and Siva is the director. Burugupalli Sivaramakrishna is producing this project and Vijay Anthony has scored the music. The film is expected to be a laugh riot with typical Ravi Teja flavour.
- Suriya and Vijay: Clash of the Titans confirmed for Diwali
- 13 back-to-back 100 Cr movies in 8 years, Salman’s stunning record
- Interesting details about Nani’s Jersey revealed
- Talented actor joins Anjali’s Geethanjali 2
- Mayhem in June: 7 films to release on the same day