Puri Jagannadh’s upcoming film Devudu Chesina Manushulu has been postponed to August 15, if the latest reports are to be believed. Earlier, the film was slated for release on August 3; however, the latest set of film’s posters which are doing rounds on the internet clearly indicate that the film will release in theatres on August 15. Ravi Teja and Ileana have played lead roles in this film. Prakash Raj, Subbaraju and Brahmanandam will also be seen in important roles. Most part of the film was shot in Bangkok and it’s said to be a thorough entertainer. BVSN Prasad and Reliance Entertainment have jointly produced the film. Raghu Kunche has composed the music.
- Balakrishna takes a break from NTR for Telangana elections
- Lakshmi Manchu opens up about working with Jyothika
- Director confirmed for RX100 Hindi remake
- My film could be the next : Nikhil on Taxiwaala piracy
- Mahesh to invite Rajini and Akshay to his multiplex?