Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s ‘Devudu Chesina Manushulu’ is all set for release on August 15th and this was informed by the makers of the film at a press meet held today. The movie has Ileana as the heroine and Puri Jagan is the director.
The film’s music has been composed by Raghu Kunche and Bhaskarabatla has penned the lyrics. The production team expressed happiness over the way this movie has shaped up and Puri Jagan says that the film will be a clean and complete entertainer. The movie has been produced by BVSN Prasad in association with Reliance Entertainments.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu hero coming up with an entertaining film
- Marriage is on the cards, confirms Gutta Jwala
- Charity is not a rowdy mamool, says popular director
- Acharya’s first look to be out on this auspicious day?
- Corona Crisis: Actor turns sanitary worker
- Sundeep Kishan’s gesture for cine workers and hotel staff in Corona times