Soon after the shootings resume after the lockdown, Ravi Teja will be kick-starting his new film under debutant Sarath Mandava’s direction. The film has young beauties Divyansha Kaushik and Dhanush’s Karnan fame Rajisha Vijayan as the female leads. Meanwhile, there have been a lot of speculations about the film’s title.
Putting an end to all the rumors, director Sarath Mandava took to social media and clarified that the film’s title has not been locked yet. However, Sarath did say that the title will be quite massy and that the first look poster will be mind-blowing. Sarath went on to say that the film’s theme track, composer by Sam CS, will leave everyone surprised.
Sudhakar Cherukuri is bankrolling this high budget entertainer. The shooting is expected to kick-start in July.
Articles that might interest you:
- Recent Bollywood hit movie re-releasing today in theaters
- Saaho makers spend a bomb on Adipurush Telugu rights?
- Dulquer picks Allu Arjun as his favourite hero
- Balakrishna ready to work with Bimbisara director
- Vijay Deverakonda – Liger will be a blockbuster, fans need not worry
- Anupama: Left a few big films for Kartikeya 2