Soon after the shootings resume after the lockdown, Ravi Teja will be kick-starting his new film under debutant Sarath Mandava’s direction. The film has young beauties Divyansha Kaushik and Dhanush’s Karnan fame Rajisha Vijayan as the female leads. Meanwhile, there have been a lot of speculations about the film’s title.
Putting an end to all the rumors, director Sarath Mandava took to social media and clarified that the film’s title has not been locked yet. However, Sarath did say that the title will be quite massy and that the first look poster will be mind-blowing. Sarath went on to say that the film’s theme track, composer by Sam CS, will leave everyone surprised.
Sudhakar Cherukuri is bankrolling this high budget entertainer. The shooting is expected to kick-start in July.
Articles that might interest you:
- Megastar lauds Venkatesh’s Narappa; Sends a voice message
- OTT Review : Nayanthara’s Needa – Telugu film on AHA
- Akkineni brothers approached for mega hero’s next?
- Arya and his actress wife, Sayyesha blessed with a baby girl
- Is Salman Khan upset with Rajamouli?
- Frustrated Teja: Fun promotional video ahead of Ishq’s release