It’s already reported that Ravi Teja will be joining hands with talented director VI Anand soon. The film is expected to have its formal launch for Dussehra.
Meanwhile, rumors floating reveal that Ravi Teja is highly recommending his Nela Ticket heroine Malavika Sharma as the female lead for this film as well.
When contacted director VI Anand, he trashed the news as a baseless rumor and also added that as per the script, the film will have two heroines and none of them have been finalized yet.
On the other hand, Mass Maharaja is currently busy with Sreenu Vaitla’s AAA and Santhosh Srinivas’ projects which are being bankrolled by Mythri Movie Makers.
- Kalyan Ram’s next to deal with human emotions
- Watched Chiru & Venky sir’s movies to improve comic timing: Varun Tej
- Fans’ response for F2 moved me to tears: Venkatesh
- Prabhas to shake a leg with international dancers for Saaho
- Press Note : “A Tribute to the Legend NTR on his Vardhanthi”