It’s already reported that Ravi Teja will be joining hands with talented director VI Anand soon. The film is expected to have its formal launch for Dussehra.
Meanwhile, rumors floating reveal that Ravi Teja is highly recommending his Nela Ticket heroine Malavika Sharma as the female lead for this film as well.
When contacted director VI Anand, he trashed the news as a baseless rumor and also added that as per the script, the film will have two heroines and none of them have been finalized yet.
On the other hand, Mass Maharaja is currently busy with Sreenu Vaitla’s AAA and Santhosh Srinivas’ projects which are being bankrolled by Mythri Movie Makers.
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film
- Roshagadu gets a big release in Telugu states
- Upset over Taxiwaala piracy, Vijay gets moral support from Suriya