Director Gopichand Malineni has made commercial potboilers such as Bodyguard with Venkatesh, Pandaga Chesko with Ram and Winner with Sai Tej. He is currently directing his Ravi Teja in Krack, his hat-trick film with his Son Seenu and Balupu actor.
In a latest interview with a popular Telugu daily, Gopichand said that he is a huge fan of Chiranjeevi and Balakrishna and that directing them has been his long-cherished dream. The mass entertainers specialist also revealed that he will narrate a story to a star hero in a couple of weeks. More details about his next project will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Satyadev’s film gets decent TRP while Vijay Deverakonda’s movie falters
- Corona effect- Majority of theatres to shut down
- Raj Tarun signs another film with noted director
- Poll : Which of these senior directors should make a solid comeback?
- Film Trivia : Guess this Hindi actress whose first film was in Telugu?
- This is how Naga Shaurya’s got his eight pack Abs