On the auspicious Maha Shivaratri festive day, the makers of Ravi Teja’s sci-fi entertainer, Disco Raja, held the film’s muhurtham ceremony in Hyderabad. Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada director VI Anand will be helming this project.
Disco Raja’s regular shoot will kick-start tomorrow. The latest update is that the first schedule will last for a week and the unit will be canning several crucial scenes at the Dog’s House in Manikonda. The film’s core cast, including Ravi Teja, will take part in the shoot.
Ram Talluri is bankrolling Disco Raja. Payal Rajput and Nabha Natesh are the film’s leading ladies. Thaman is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna buys an expensive house in Jubilee Hills
- Nithiin, Nithya’s Ishq turns 9; Director hints at a sequel
- Buzz picks up for Nandita Swetha’s Akshara
- Koratala Siva finalizes Allu Arjun’s look in his film
- PSPK27 title locked-To be revealed on this date
- Talk Dil Raju to remake Naandhi in Bollywood?