Hero Ravi Teja is all set to team up with Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada director VI Anand for his next project. Titled Disco Raja, the film is said to be a sci-fi entertainer. Ram Talluri will be bankrolling this project.
Until recently, there were reports that Disco Raja will further be postponed due to some last minute changes in the script. However, the latest updates reveal that the film’s regular shoot will commence from March 5. Ravi Teja will be playing dual roles in the movie.
RX100 actress Payal Rajput, Taxiwaala girl Priyanka Jawalkar and Nannu Dochukunduvate heroine Nabha Natesh are the leading ladies in Disco Raja. Thaman is the film’s music composer. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted cinematographer’s directorial debut with Sree Vishnu’s next
- Nagarjuna reveals why Wild Dog’s team broke the Netflix deal
- Allu Arjun to be the chief guest of Chaavu Kaburu Challaga’s event
- Ranbir, Sandeep Vanga’s Animal seals a festive release
- Amala Paul opens up about her divorce
- Interesting title locked for Indraganti-Sudheer Babu film