Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s action thriller Khiladi directed by Ramesh Varma was released yesterday. The heroines, Dimple Hayathi and Meenakshi Chaudhary offered glamor treat in the movie, while Rockstar Devi Sri Prasad provided chartbuster album.
Khiladi minted a total share of Rs 4.30 Cr on its opening day in Telugu states. While the movie raked 1.86 Crores in Nizam, it collected 1.88 Cr share in AP.
Given below is the complete list of Ap & Ts 1st day shares:
Area Shares (In Crores)
Total (AP, TS) 4.30
Articles that might interest you:
- Massive: First week collections of SVP at the global box office
- Latest: Netflix prepones RRR’s OTT release
- Fury of NTR 30 looks powerful
- Date, time locked for F3’s grand pre-release event
- Important next few days for SVP
- Interview : Rajasekhar – I have given life and soul for Shekar