Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s action thriller Khiladi directed by Ramesh Varma was released yesterday. The heroines, Dimple Hayathi and Meenakshi Chaudhary offered glamor treat in the movie, while Rockstar Devi Sri Prasad provided chartbuster album.
Khiladi minted a total share of Rs 4.30 Cr on its opening day in Telugu states. While the movie raked 1.86 Crores in Nizam, it collected 1.88 Cr share in AP.
Given below is the complete list of Ap & Ts 1st day shares:
Area Shares (In Crores)
Total (AP, TS) 4.30
Articles that might interest you:
- SRK’s Dunki trailer to light up the iconic Burj Khalifa on this date
- Sensational Tripti Dimri reveals how Sandeep Reddy Vanga selected her for Animal
- Devil’s full-fledged promotions to begin with trailer; Here is its launch date
- Ajith, Trisha land in Azerbaijan for Vidaa Muyarchi’s next schedule
- Interesting: Salman Khan’s The Bull is based on this historic military operation
- Icon Star Allu Arjun planning something big