Mass hero Ravi Teja, who is enjoying the much-awaited success with the recently released Krack is working on his next project with full josh. Titled Khiladi, the film’s shooting is underway at a fast pace.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that Khiladi’s first look teaser is going to be out on January 26th as Ravi Teja’s birthday special. Co-starring Dimple Hayathi and Meekashi Choudhary, the film is aiming for a summer release.
Ramesh Varma is directing Khiladi and Koneru Satyanarayana is producing it. Devi Sri Prasad is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varun Dhawan’s car meets with a minor accident ahead of his wedding
- Lakshmi Manchu opens up on her role in Pitta Kathalu
- Varun Dhawan to move into his expensive apartment post-wedding
- Pradeep Machiraju reveals the moment he decided to become a hero
- Weekend – Krack continues to hold good occupancy
- Sampoo suffers a mishap on the sets of his next