It is a known fact that mass Maharaja, Ravi Teja is doing a film called Khiladi in the direction of Ramesh Varma. The film was also announced a few days back.
The latest we hear is that the film will be made in a quick time with back to back schedules. The news now is that the makers have released a poster saying that the film will be out this summer of 2021.
In Khiladi, Ravi Teja will romance two young beauties, Dimple Hayati and Meenakshi Chaudhary. The film will be produced by Koneru Satyanarayana. Devi Sri Prasad will compose the music for this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aamir Khan to grace Love Story’s pre-release event
- Top Bollywood star pays 8.25 lakhs for a rented flat with damp wall
- Prabhas launches 6 Teens hero Rohit’s Kalakaar’s teaser
- Sundeep Kishan, VI Anand’s new film launched
- Bigg Boss Telugu 5: This candidate to be eliminated tonight?
- Prabhas sweating it out in back-to-back action-packed schedules