It is a known fact that mass Maharaja, Ravi Teja is doing a film called Khiladi in the direction of Ramesh Varma. The film was also announced a few days back.
The latest we hear is that the film will be made in a quick time with back to back schedules. The news now is that the makers have released a poster saying that the film will be out this summer of 2021.
In Khiladi, Ravi Teja will romance two young beauties, Dimple Hayati and Meenakshi Chaudhary. The film will be produced by Koneru Satyanarayana. Devi Sri Prasad will compose the music for this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Krack, Ravi Teja’s next based on real incidents
- Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth’s box-office clash after 16 years?
- Latest update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s audio album
- Speculations on NTR30 go viral ahead of announcement
- Tollywood stars heap praises on Sriram Venu
- Jathi Ratnalu director’s next with this star hero?