Ravi Teja’s upcoming cop action entertainer, Krack, has wrapped up almost its entire talkie part. Only a couple of weeks of shoot is left to be completed and the shooting is expected to resume in September.
Until recently, there have been numerous speculations about Krack going the digital way and that the film will have its world digital premiere on a popular OTT platform. However, the film’s makers had promptly trashed the OTT release speculations.
Now that the producers of the movies that were supposed to release in summer are opting for a direct digital premiere, there has been a fresh buzz that Krack will also hit a leading OTT platform. But again, the film’s director Gopichand Malineni took to Twitter and clarified that Krack will ‘only’ release in theaters. Needless to say, this revelation has made all the Mass Maharaj fans happy.
Krack features Shruti Haasan as the leading lady. Tagore Madhu is the producer and Thaman is the music composer of this high budget entertainer.
— Gopichandh Malineni (@megopichand) August 14, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Nishabdham’s trailer is slick and intriguing
- Young hero’s next resumes shoot-To release during Sankranthi 2021
- Chaavu Kaburu Challaga teaser- Has a unique premise and looks fun
- Film Trivia : Guess the actor who has the same qualification as his wife?
- Corona effect- Will Star heroes consider the deadly market situation?
- Legendary director joins forces with Prabhas-Nag Ashwin film