Ravi Teja’s upcoming cop action entertainer, Krack, has wrapped up almost its entire talkie part. Only a couple of weeks of shoot is left to be completed and the shooting is expected to resume in September.
Until recently, there have been numerous speculations about Krack going the digital way and that the film will have its world digital premiere on a popular OTT platform. However, the film’s makers had promptly trashed the OTT release speculations.
Now that the producers of the movies that were supposed to release in summer are opting for a direct digital premiere, there has been a fresh buzz that Krack will also hit a leading OTT platform. But again, the film’s director Gopichand Malineni took to Twitter and clarified that Krack will ‘only’ release in theaters. Needless to say, this revelation has made all the Mass Maharaj fans happy.
Krack features Shruti Haasan as the leading lady. Tagore Madhu is the producer and Thaman is the music composer of this high budget entertainer.
— Gopichandh Malineni (@megopichand) August 14, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme clarifies about marriage rumours
- Anasuya’s to play this role in Allu Arjun’s Pushpa?
- Buchi Babu Sana not to wait for NTR?
- Offers declining for star hero after spat with Karan Johar?
- Talk- Vamsi Paidipally to collaborate with Pawan Kalyan?
- Kamal Haasan to take lead in Indian 2 issue