Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja is known for his commercial films and his entertaining acts. In his upcoming film ‘Sir Osthara’, he will be seen in a mass masala song which is currently being shot in Ramoji Film City against a market yard set. Bustling shops, crowds and colourful market scenes will be a part of the song.
Kajal Aggarwal and Richa Gangopadhyay are the heroines in this movie and Nara Rohit will be seen in a special appearance. Devi Sri Prasad has scored the tunes and Parasuram is the director. Parasuram scored success with ‘Solo’ and he is now working to give Ravi Teja a break at the Box Office.
Ashwini Dutt is producing this film which will show Ravi Teja as a football coach.
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date
- Bollywood star yet to sign Indian 2
- Dark comedy ‘Mithai’ seals its release date
- Simran signs another biggie?
- The incident that inspired Shankar to make Bharatheeyudu