Ravi Teja took his fans by surprise, recently, when he posted a picture of him with the cast of his forthcoming film Raja The Great. Directed by Anil Ravipudi, the film has Ravi Teja playing the role of a visually challenged person and it’s expected to be a full-fledged entertainer.
Couple of years ago, when Ravi Teja acted in films like Kick 2 and Bengal Tiger, he had lost a lot of weight and he looked like a different person altogether. However, now, he appears to have worked on his fitness and his new avatar is getting good appreciation from everyone.
Apart from ‘Raja The Great’, Ravi Teja is also working on another film Touch Chesi Choodu which is already under progress.
Articles that might interest you:
- Whistle is dedicated to all women – Atlee
- Fans gather in huge numbers to wish Prabhas
- Atlee makes NTR fans super happy
- Balakrishna’s next to have a good dose of comedy
- Chiru starts prepping for his next
- Poll : Mahesh or Bunny- who should shift their film’s release date?