Looks like Ravi Teja is finally inching closer to begin the shooting of his next film. The actor has been on a major sabbatical following the lukewarm response for his previous film, Bengal Tiger, which released last year.
According to the latest reports, Ravi Teja has locked Vakkantham Vamsi’s script and the movie will be directed by Race Gurram’s writer Vikram Siri. Apparently, this will be an intense cop drama and Ravi Teja will be seen as a badass cop.
The pre-production work is going on currently and a formal launch will take place very soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Gaddhalakonda Ganesh – Passable Gangster Drama
- Review : Bandobast – Only for a few thrills
- Gaddalakonda Ganesh’s premiere show US collections
- Grandson urges people to not believe in actor-TDP MP Sivaprasad’s demise news
- Gang Leader’s latest worldwide collections
- Hard-hitting first look of World Famous Lover out