123Telugu had earlier reported that Ravi Teja has teamed up with his Power director KS Ravindra (Bobby) for a film. The film’s pre-production work is progressing at a brisk pace and it is expected to go on floors soon.
If the latest buzz is to be believed, the film will be a remake of a hit Korean film. Although the details are still under wraps, it is said that the film will be on the lines of an action entertainer. An official confirmation about this is yet-to-be-made.
Meanwhile, apart from this film, Ravi Teja has Robinhood with debutant filmmaker Chakri with one more film with Ramesh Varma lined up.
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections
- Nani to romance Tamil starlet?
- I was surprised that I had so much energy: Venky on his role in F2
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date
- Bollywood star yet to sign Indian 2