Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja, has been doing films with a quick pace in the past few years. His latest film, Bengal Tiger gave him a breather at the box office and the star hero has already decided on his next.
It is a known fact that Ravi Teja will be seen in an action entertainer which will be directed by débutante director Chakri. Latest update reveals that the film will be titled Robin Hood and will soon go on floors. Keep watching this space for more updates on this project.
- Sai Dharam Tej-Gopichand’s movie from July
- Young filmmaker to direct Queen’s Telugu remake?
- Vijayendra Prasad completes script for Rowdy Rathore 2
- Aadi exudes confidence on his next
- Film in Oohalu Gusagusalaade combo in the offing?