Ravi Teja’s new film, Krack’s shooting is expected to resume in the next couple of months. On the other hand, he is gearing up to kick-start two more projects with Veera fame Ramesh Varma and Nenu Local director Trinadha Rao Nakkina.
Meanwhile, the latest we hear from film circles is that Trinadha Rao’s film is going to be a remake of Chiranjeevi’s 80s hit, Chantabbai. As per the reports, Trinadha Rao is shaping the script as an out and out entertainer.
Stay tuned to 123telugu.com for further updates regarding the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Viral- Allu Arjun’s kids get dressed as freedom fighters
- Mohan Babu in and as Son of India
- Poll : Which of these recent Hindi OTT releases impressed you?
- Lockdown Review : Metro Kathalu – Telugu film on AHA
- Sri Hari’s son signs a film with noted director’s son
- Allu Arjun promotes ‘Buy Indian’ campaign