Ravi Teja’s new film, Krack’s shooting is expected to resume in the next couple of months. On the other hand, he is gearing up to kick-start two more projects with Veera fame Ramesh Varma and Nenu Local director Trinadha Rao Nakkina.
Meanwhile, the latest we hear from film circles is that Trinadha Rao’s film is going to be a remake of Chiranjeevi’s 80s hit, Chantabbai. As per the reports, Trinadha Rao is shaping the script as an out and out entertainer.
Stay tuned to 123telugu.com for further updates regarding the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas announces massive film titled Salaar
- Dil Raju etches a plan to deal with F3’s remuneration
- Poll : Bigg Boss 4 Who among these will get a ticket to finale?
- Niharika’s wedding invitation becomes the talk of the town
- Makers of Tej’s SBSB in no tension mode
- Bigg Boss 4 – Noted contestant making a fool of himself