Ravi Teja’s new film, Krack’s shooting is expected to resume in the next couple of months. On the other hand, he is gearing up to kick-start two more projects with Veera fame Ramesh Varma and Nenu Local director Trinadha Rao Nakkina.
Meanwhile, the latest we hear from film circles is that Trinadha Rao’s film is going to be a remake of Chiranjeevi’s 80s hit, Chantabbai. As per the reports, Trinadha Rao is shaping the script as an out and out entertainer.
Stay tuned to 123telugu.com for further updates regarding the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Is Salman Khan upset with Rajamouli?
- OTT Review : Nayanthara’s Needa – Telugu film on AHA
- Frustrated Teja: Fun promotional video ahead of Ishq’s release
- NTR’s new orange Lamborgini Urus becomes a hot topic
- Suriya turns lawyer in Jai Bhim; Intense first look out now
- Team Lakhsya plans unique promotions until the release