Despite his last few movies ending up as a huge disappointment at the box-office, hero Ravi Teja has not slowed down and has signed back-to-back movies. He is currently shooting for Krack and another film under his Veera director Ramesh Varma’s direction will kick-start in May.
Now, the latest buzz reveals that the Ravi Teja-Ramesh Varma film is an official remake of the 2017 Tamil film, Sathuranga Vettai 2. Starring Aravind Swami and Trisha in lead roles, Sathuranga Vettai 2 is a crime thriller and it’s a sequel to The 2014 film, Sathuranga Vettai.
However, an official announcement regarding the remake news is awaited from the makers of the Ravi Teja-Ramesh Varma film. Incidentally, Ramesh Varma’s previous film, Rakshasudu, is an official remake of the acclaimed Tamil crime thriller, Ratchasan.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bond25 ‘No Time To Die’ to release on OTT?
- Adivasis warn Rajamouli over Komaram Bheem’s portrayal in RRR
- Opinion : Balakrishna’s Narthanasala – Leaves you with mixed feelings
- Pooja Hegde crosses another milestone, thanks fans
- Allu Aravind acquires a youthful entertainer for Aha
- Date and time locked for Most Eligible Bachelor’s teaser