A few days back, reports made the rounds that Ravi Teja’s film with director Ramesh Varma was called off. But the makers sprung into action and said that the film is very much on.
The news now is that the film is in its pre-production mode and has been titled Khiladi which sounds quite interesting and also suits Ravi Teja’s body language.
Ravi Teja will be seen in two different roles in this film that is an action entertainer. Though this news is yet to be confirmed it has caught on in the film circles.
Articles that might interest you:
- No interval for Vijay Sethupathi’s Hindi film
- Varun Dhawan wedding: Family assembles here
- Katrina Kaif’s sister to try her luck once again
- Krack continues to impress the box office numbers
- Latest edition of Special Ops’ gets a title
- Bangaru Bullodu gets good release across Telugu states