A few days back, reports made the rounds that Ravi Teja’s film with director Ramesh Varma was called off. But the makers sprung into action and said that the film is very much on.
The news now is that the film is in its pre-production mode and has been titled Khiladi which sounds quite interesting and also suits Ravi Teja’s body language.
Ravi Teja will be seen in two different roles in this film that is an action entertainer. Though this news is yet to be confirmed it has caught on in the film circles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Two political parties offered me Rajya Sabha seat: Sonu Sood
- Star choreographer collaborates with Chiranjeevi and Charan
- Bigg Boss winner on board for Prabhas’s Salaar
- Aakashavaani locks OTT partner and release date
- Nagarjuna’s moving tribute on ANR’s birth anniversary
- Poll : What’s your take on Rowdy Boys trailer?