Two years ago, popular writer, Vakkantham Vamsi made his directorial debut with Allu Arjun’s Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India. But sadly, the film bombed at the box office and left Vamsi in confusion.
Since then Vamsi has been working on various scripts and the latest news is that he will be directing mass hero Ravi Teja for his second project. Things are being worked out as of now.
An official confirmation regarding the same will be out shortly. Keep watching the space for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV Missing trailer- Varma takes a dig at prominent celebs
- Nani announces the solid star cast of Shyam Singha Roy
- Official announcement on Pawan Kalyan’s next is here
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi to be out during this time
- Bigg Boss 4: Nag, Samantha to enthrall in Dasara special episode
- Two young beauties for noted director’s son’s debut film