Ravi Teja’s upcoming film Power is currently being shot in Hyderabad. K S Ravindra (Bobby) is directing this action entertainer whereas Rockline Venkatesh is producing it on a huge scale. Hansika is the lead actress and Regina Cassandra has been roped in to play the second lead in the film.
The film was earlier shot in Bangalore and Hyderabad during which several scenes and couple of songs were canned on Ravi Teja and Hansika. For the next few days, the film will be extensively shot in and around Hyderabad and Regina has joined the team in the current schedule. The makers are planning to shoot the film in Kolkata and another action sequence is expected to be shot in Bangkok.
Kona Venkat has written the dialogues and Arthur Wilson is the cinematographer. Thaman is scoring the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun’s kids to make their debut ?
- Is Pawan’s comeback getting delayed?
- NTR, Charan to do a superb song in RRR
- RRR’s big announcement on January 1st?
- Pratiroju Pandage completes its shoot
- Poll : Which director should Ram Charan work with next?