Ravi Teja, Hansika starter ‘Power’ is making brisk progress. The film was extensively shot in Hyderabad and Bangalore over the last few weeks. K S Ravindra is directing the film and Rockline Venkatesh is producing it.
The film’s next schedule is expected to be shot in Bangkok and as per the latest buzz, the team is making extensive preparations to shoot action sequences in this schedule. After that, the film unit will move to Kolkata for a month long schedule. The film’s first look terrific response and it’s expected to be a complete mass entertainer.
Kona Venkat has co-written the script and Thaman has scored the music. The film is expected to hit the screens this summer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho will beat Baahubali 2 in this aspect
- Maharshi achieves a rare feat in this multiplex
- Suresh Babu’s big risk with Samantha’s O Baby
- Kajal’s determination to play this powerful role
- Allu Sirish’s ABCD’s fate in overseas
- Details of Suriya’s NGK overseas deal are here