Hero Ravi Teja has joined hands with debutant Sarath Mandava for a high voltage social drama titled Ramarao On Duty. The film’s shooting formalities are nearing completion and the makers are gearing up to kick-start the final schedule soon.
Ramarao On Duty’s final schedule will see Ravi Teja shooting for some high octane action episodes in India and a couple of songs which will be canned in some picturesque locations in Europe. The team is currently scouting for exotic locations such as deep forest to can some thrilling action episodes.
Ramarao On Duty’s first look poster got a superb response from fans. The film’s story is inspired from true incidents. Divyansha Koushik and Rajisha Vijayan are the leading ladies in the film. Former hero Venu Thottempudi is making a comeback with a key role. Young Tamil composer Sam CS is scoring the soundtrack. Sudhakar Cherukuri is bankrolling the project under SLV Cinemas LLP banner in association with Ravi Teja’s RT Teamworks.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajesh Touchriver directs controversial film ‘Dahini: The Witch’
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda