Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s romantic entertainer ‘Sarocharu’ is on track for release on December 21st. We just spoke to Producer Priyanka Dutt and she has confirmed that the movie is going to hit the screens on that day for sure. We have also heard a buzz that Dr. Dasari Narayana Rao’s Siri Media is going to release the movie in many areas of Andhra Pradesh.
‘Sarocharu’ has Ravi Teja in the company of Kajal and Richa Gangopadhyay. Devi Sri has composed the music and the audio album has been released into the market recently. Parasuram has directed the movie and Ashwini Dutt’s banner ‘Three Angels Studios Pvt Ltd’ is producing the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Massy title locked for Ravi Teja’s next?
- Ram Charan’s next with this happening director?
- Sid, Genelia celebrate 14 years of Bommarillu with iconic dialogue
- Sanjay Dutt suffering from lung infection
- Adivi Sesh in talks for acclaimed Hindi film’s Telugu remake?
- Mahesh Babu fans set a sensational world record on his birthday