Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s romantic entertainer ‘Sarocharu’ is on track for release on December 21st. We just spoke to Producer Priyanka Dutt and she has confirmed that the movie is going to hit the screens on that day for sure. We have also heard a buzz that Dr. Dasari Narayana Rao’s Siri Media is going to release the movie in many areas of Andhra Pradesh.
‘Sarocharu’ has Ravi Teja in the company of Kajal and Richa Gangopadhyay. Devi Sri has composed the music and the audio album has been released into the market recently. Parasuram has directed the movie and Ashwini Dutt’s banner ‘Three Angels Studios Pvt Ltd’ is producing the film.
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan