Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s romantic entertainer ‘Sarocharu’ is on track for release on December 21st. We just spoke to Producer Priyanka Dutt and she has confirmed that the movie is going to hit the screens on that day for sure. We have also heard a buzz that Dr. Dasari Narayana Rao’s Siri Media is going to release the movie in many areas of Andhra Pradesh.
‘Sarocharu’ has Ravi Teja in the company of Kajal and Richa Gangopadhyay. Devi Sri has composed the music and the audio album has been released into the market recently. Parasuram has directed the movie and Ashwini Dutt’s banner ‘Three Angels Studios Pvt Ltd’ is producing the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- On Father’s Day, SRK launches foundation for women
- Nani turns producer for his sister’s debut short film
- A wonderful learning experience: Suriya on working with Mohan Babu
- Taapsee’s Game Over shows 100% jump on day 2
- Pooja catches Allu Arjun watching Ind Vs Pak match on AA19 set
- Lastest buzz regarding Ranarangam’s release