It’s been reported recently that the Telugu remake of Tamil star Vijay’s 2016 blockbuster, Theri, is all set to go on floors once again. Kandireega fame Santhosh Srinivas is the director and Kajal and Catherine Tresa are the heroines of this as-yet-untitled film.
The latest reports reveal that There’s regular shooting will kick-start from April 15th. The Mass Maharaj will be wrapping up a major portion of Disco Raja’s talkie part by then. Mythri Movie Makers banner will be producing Theri’s Telugu remake. DSP will score the soundtrack. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- End of an era- SP Balasubramanyam passes away
- Priya Prakash’s controversial Bollywood debut ‘Sridevi Bungalow’ ready for release
- Back to back stars moving to Dubai- South hero is the latest
- Film Trivia : Guess the Indian star heroine who was born in Denmark?
- Trailer for RGV’s film on Disha Encounter out soon
- Predict : CSK VS DC-Who will win today’s IPL match?