It’s been reported recently that the Telugu remake of Tamil star Vijay’s 2016 blockbuster, Theri, is all set to go on floors once again. Kandireega fame Santhosh Srinivas is the director and Kajal and Catherine Tresa are the heroines of this as-yet-untitled film.
The latest reports reveal that There’s regular shooting will kick-start from April 15th. The Mass Maharaj will be wrapping up a major portion of Disco Raja’s talkie part by then. Mythri Movie Makers banner will be producing Theri’s Telugu remake. DSP will score the soundtrack. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Revealed- Acharya’s teaser to be out on this date
- Fans of NTR want a key update on this
- RRR release date: Vakeel Saab producer’s startling comments on Rajamouli
- KGF 2 makers’ staggering quote for Nizam rights?
- Ravi Teja’s heroine to land in Bollywood
- Noted Bollywood filmmaker announces his next