It’s been more than a year since the Telugu remake of Tamil star Vijay’s 2016 blockbuster, Theri, went on floors. However, the makers had stalled the production after a few days of shoot due to reasons unknown.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Ravi Teja and team are keen on reviving Theri remake. The film’s shooting will resume this summer and the Mass Maharaj will be simultaneously shooting for Disco Raja.
Kandireega fame Santhosh Srinivas is the director and Kajal and Catherine Tresa are the leading ladies of this as-yet-untitled film. Mythri Movie Makers banner is bankrolling the project. DSP is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy OTT offer for Sharwanand’s next?
- Is her character going to be the backbone for Nishabdham?
- Bhaagamathie director’s next to have a direct OTT release
- Noted channel bags Nidhhi Agerwal’s film
- Tollywood stars planning big-What about Ram Charan?
- Yet another actor from Ananya and Chunkey Pandey’s family to make his debut