It’s been more than a year since the Telugu remake of Tamil star Vijay’s 2016 blockbuster, Theri, went on floors. However, the makers had stalled the production after a few days of shoot due to reasons unknown.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Ravi Teja and team are keen on reviving Theri remake. The film’s shooting will resume this summer and the Mass Maharaj will be simultaneously shooting for Disco Raja.
Kandireega fame Santhosh Srinivas is the director and Kajal and Catherine Tresa are the leading ladies of this as-yet-untitled film. Mythri Movie Makers banner is bankrolling the project. DSP is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Wild Dog media briefing held in a unique manner- Deets inside
- Noted cinematographer’s directorial debut with Sree Vishnu’s next
- Nagarjuna reveals why Wild Dog’s team broke the Netflix deal
- Allu Arjun to be the chief guest of Chaavu Kaburu Challaga’s event
- Ranbir, Sandeep Vanga’s Animal seals a festive release
- Amala Paul opens up about her divorce