Ravi Teja is one actor who is always there to help. He has earlier given his voice over for Maryada Ramanna on request of SS Rajamouli and has now given voice over for Manchu Vishnu starrer Doosukeltha. The movie is all set to release on Oct 11th.
Ravi Teja has given voice over for the childhood part of the hero. Those scenes have come out hilariously well and Ravi Teja’s voiceover only adds to the humour. Veeru Potla, the director of the film was excited about this development and said that Ravi’s voice will be used in the beginning part of the film itself and also added that Vishnu is playing the role of a journalist in the movie.
Ravi Teja has also recently called Vishnu and complimented him on the good output of the movie. Lavanya Tripati is cast opposite Vishnu and the movie is produced by Vishnu himself. Mani Sharma has composed the music of the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Solo Brathuke So Better’s fun song ‘No Pelli’ has cameos by Varun Tej and Rana
- Chiranjeevi’s daughter and son-in-law’s cute video is full of love
- Not a film, but Salman Khan releases this for this Eid
- Exciting buzz: Will Chiranjeevi and Vijayashanthi share screen space?
- Corona impact: RX100’s Hindi remake to skip 2020 release
- NTR to dedicate himself to RRR