Ravi Teja is one actor who is always there to help. He has earlier given his voice over for Maryada Ramanna on request of SS Rajamouli and has now given voice over for Manchu Vishnu starrer Doosukeltha. The movie is all set to release on Oct 11th.
Ravi Teja has given voice over for the childhood part of the hero. Those scenes have come out hilariously well and Ravi Teja’s voiceover only adds to the humour. Veeru Potla, the director of the film was excited about this development and said that Ravi’s voice will be used in the beginning part of the film itself and also added that Vishnu is playing the role of a journalist in the movie.
Ravi Teja has also recently called Vishnu and complimented him on the good output of the movie. Lavanya Tripati is cast opposite Vishnu and the movie is produced by Vishnu himself. Mani Sharma has composed the music of the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Whistle is dedicated to all women – Atlee
- Fans gather in huge numbers to wish Prabhas
- Atlee makes NTR fans super happy
- Balakrishna’s next to have a good dose of comedy
- Chiru starts prepping for his next
- Poll : Mahesh or Bunny- who should shift their film’s release date?