Mass Maharaja Raviteja and Tamil Superstar Surya are pairing up for a bilingual movie soon and the latest buzz in the industry is that this movie will be shot in 3D format. Unlike some of the movies which are shot in Digital format and later converted to 3D, this movie is being planned in such a way that shooting will take place with a 3D camera.
Gnanavel would be producing the movie and music would be composed by Yuvan Shankar Raja. The movie is going to be directed by Venkat Prabhu. This should surely be a treat for Raviteja fans as well as Surya fans. Lets wait for this Double Dhamaka folks.
- Abhimanyudu’s director bags a big offer
- It’s my responsibility to promote young talent: Chiranjeevi
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah starrer Devi sequel goes on floors
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Vijay’s Sarkar
- Talented Telugu actor grabs Mani Ratnam’s next