Vishal’s Rayudu was promoted decently all over. The effect clearly showed as the film opened to packed houses especially in the single screens. The film which was targeted at the mass audience is fulfilling what it was meant for.
The openings of the film have been very good and reports coming in suggest that the morning and afternoon shows have been sold out in single screens of both the Telugu states.
With no bigger films currently impressing, it was a clear advantage for Rayudu. With A..Aa release round the corner, the film will be in a profit zone if it runs for just this week.
So, the way this film has been promoted calculatedly has worked wonders for the makers.
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again