Senior producer RB Choudary, who is making his comeback to Tollywood with Vijay Devarakonda’s Dwaraka after a 3-year long hiatus, will be releasing his son and popular Tamil actor Jiiva’s forthcoming Tamil comedy, Kavalai Vendam.
Apparently, RB Choudary’s Super Good Films shelled out a whopping price to acquire the Telugu dubbing rights of Kavalai Vendam, which is the highest ever offer in Jiiva’s career. The film also stars Kajal Aggarwal.
The Tamil version is slated to release on October 7th and the Telugu version is expected to get a simultaneous release.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties