Ram Charan and Boyapati Sreenu have been shooting for an action family entertainer in Hyderabad. In the first week of September, the unit will fly to Azerbaijan, a picturesque Eurasian country which has not yet been explored by Tollywood.
RC12’s Azerbaijan schedule will last for 23 days. Boyapati Sreenu will be canning several crucial scenes in the lead actors. A grand family song will also be shot in this schedule. A major portion of the shoot will be wrapped up with this foreign schedule.
RC12 will be hitting screens for Sankranthi early next year. Kiara Advani is the leading lady in the movie and Vivek Oberoi is essaying the chief antagonist’s role. Tamil stars Prashant and Sneha, Naveen Chandra and Aryan Rajesh play key roles in the movie. DVV Danayya bankrolls this high-budget entertainer.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake