Ram Charan-Boyapati Sreenu’s ongoing action, family entertainer is fast nearing completion. This as-yet-untitled film is confirmed for a Sankranthi 2019 release. The unit has already wrapped up 4 crucial schedules in Hyderabad and Bangkok.
As per the latest updates, RC12’s team will soon be flying to Europe to can a couple of songs. While a song will be shot in the picturesque Georgia, another song will be shot in an undisclosed European destination. The unit will then be returning to Hyderabad to can a sizzling special song featuring Charan and Rakul Preet.
Bollywood starlet Kiara Advani is the film’s heroine and Bollywood star Vivek Oberoi is essaying the chief antagonist’s role. Tamil stars Prashant and Sneha will be seen in key roles. DVV Danayya is producing this high-budget entertainer and DSP is scoring the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Take a bow: Mahesh Babu hails Dhoni
- Latest update on SP Balasubramaniam’s health
- Sridevi fasted an entire week for this superstar’s health
- Nagarjuna wows in triple roles in Bigg Boss 4’s latest promo
- I’m waiting for their weddings: Ram Charan
- Even a common display tag of Happy Birthday Pawan Kalyan trending