All eyes are on Ram Charan and Boyapati Srinu’s ongoing high-voltage action entertainer. Until recently, the unit was canning several intense action episodes in the picturesque Eurasian country of Azerbaijan. Currently, the film’s unit is currently shooting a romantic duet on Ram Charan and Kiara Advani.
According to the latest updates, the Azerbaijan schedule is nearing its completion and the entire team will be returning to Hyderabad on October 1. A major portion of the film’s shooting has been completed already, and the movie is pretty much on time for the January 11 deadline.
DVV Danayya is bankrolling RC12 with a high budget. The film’s title and first look are expected to be out on the auspicious festive day of Dasara.
- Balayya’s daughter Nara Brahmani’s special gift to NTR
- After Rangasthalam & ASVR, Jagapathi Babu is looking for ‘soft’ roles
- ASVR is Tollywood’s 3rd highest grosser in UAE
- After TFI, now Kollywood vows to safeguard women in the industry
- Balayya pays tributes to Harikrishna at ASVR’s success function