The biggest announcement of the season has been made this evening. One of India’s most popular directors Shankar has joined hands with Tollywood star Ram Charan for a high budget pan-India film to be produced by Dil Raju.
And none other than Ram Charan’s dad Megastar Chiranjeevi himself is thrilled about this crazy project. He took to Twitter and expressed his happiness and was all praise for director Shankar. “Master of the craft, visionary and a pioneer in transcending boundaries. Happy that your consecutive films are with passionate directors who strive to raise the bar for #IndianCinema. Good Luck!,” Chiru told Charan.
Thrilled about @AlwaysRamCharan joining hands with @shankarshanmugh master of the craft,visionary & a pioneer in transcending boundaries.Happy that your consecutive films are with passionate directors who strive to raise the bar for #IndianCinema. Good Luck! #RC15 #SVC50 https://t.co/8yCUbys54q
— Chiranjeevi Konidela (@KChiruTweets) February 12, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Naveen and Vijay are two sides of one coin: Nag Ashwin
- We wanted to see audiences’ smiles in cinemas: Naveen Polishetty
- Rajendra Prasad garu is world’s best acting institute: Sree Vishnu
- Latest buzz on Nani’s SSR
- Samantha’s Insta dance video goes viral
- This South beauty to become busy in Bollywood