After 12 long years, senior filmmaker, MS Raju is back to direction with a bold and youthful film, titled Dirty Hari. The film has Chi La Sow actress Ruhani Sharma and debutant Shravan Reddy playing the main leads.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that the film’s re-recording work kick-started today. Talented music composer Mark k Robin is taking care of the sound department. The film may hit the screens during the Summer season of 2020.
Dirty Hari is being presented by Guduru Shivaramakrishna and produced by Guduru Sateesh Babu and Guduru Sai Puneeth under SPJ Creations.
Articles that might interest you:
- Trivikram to make solid money with Mahesh’s film?
- Kajal and her husband get vaccinated
- Yesteryear heroine in Balayya’s next?
- Dhanush’s Karnan to be out on OTT soon
- Salman Khan’s solid gesture for COVID victims
- Allu Arjun on Arya: The greatest milestone in our lives