After 12 long years, senior filmmaker, MS Raju is back to direction with a bold and youthful film, titled Dirty Hari. The film has Chi La Sow actress Ruhani Sharma and debutant Shravan Reddy playing the main leads.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that the film’s re-recording work kick-started today. Talented music composer Mark k Robin is taking care of the sound department. The film may hit the screens during the Summer season of 2020.
Dirty Hari is being presented by Guduru Shivaramakrishna and produced by Guduru Sateesh Babu and Guduru Sai Puneeth under SPJ Creations.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thaman watches Vakeel Saab at 37,000 ft; Gives a big update on BGM
- Chay’s new look from Bangarraju goes viral
- Watch : Naga Chaitanya – Sai Pallavi’s Love Story is streaming now on AHA
- After Samantha, Tamannah to sue a TV channel?
- Radhe Shyam teaser: Director Radha pens a thank you tweet for his team
- Nayanthara’s production Koozhangal is India’s official entry at Oscars