Balakrishna and Nagarjuna, the second generation stars from the illustrious Nandamuri and Akkineni families, will be clashing with each other at the box-office this Sankranthi season with their films Dictator and Soggade Chinni Nayana respectively.
However, both the stars have been maintaining that they are not competing with anyone. In his latest interview, Nag even said that he is ready to share the screen space with Balakrishna in a multi-starrer. Nag said that he and Balayya had planned to team up with each other in the past but they could not find the right script.
Nag said that he is awaiting the right script, director and producer for this prestigious project. It is well known that legendary stars and fathers of Nag and Balayya, ANR and NTR, acted in several films together.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Kumar adds good sentiment angle in Balayya’s next
- I will make a hit film with Prabhas one day-Vamsi Paidipally
- Bollywood media speaks high about Rakul’s future in Hindi
- Talented actress clears the air about Bunny’s film
- Will this speculation on NTR’s next turn true?
- Mahesh’s big plan to win Ceded love with his next?