For the last couple of days, NTR has been busy promoting his upcoming action drama, Trivikram’s Aravindha Sametha. The film will open in cinemas on October 11 amid sky-high expectations. After ASVR, NTR will join hands with Rajamouli and Ram Charan for a high-budget multi-starrer.
In a latest promotional interview, NTR said that he and Charan have been best friends since a long time. The Young Tiger also said that he shares a very close bond with Mahesh Babu and that they both are ready to act in a multi-starrer if any director convinces them with the right script. “My aim is to bridge the gap between heroes and I am starting off with RRR,” said NTR.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika’s manager clarifies on IT raids
- Mahesh thanks fans in style at Sarileru’s success function
- Akhil pins all hopes on Geetha Arts
- Keerthy Suresh opts out of this biggie?
- Sharwa says Samantha is the best actress of our times!
- Tollywood makers ready to pay a bomb for Thaman