For the last couple of days, NTR has been busy promoting his upcoming action drama, Trivikram’s Aravindha Sametha. The film will open in cinemas on October 11 amid sky-high expectations. After ASVR, NTR will join hands with Rajamouli and Ram Charan for a high-budget multi-starrer.
In a latest promotional interview, NTR said that he and Charan have been best friends since a long time. The Young Tiger also said that he shares a very close bond with Mahesh Babu and that they both are ready to act in a multi-starrer if any director convinces them with the right script. “My aim is to bridge the gap between heroes and I am starting off with RRR,” said NTR.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest buzz on Nagarjuna’s Bangarraju
- Makers of Nag’s next reject OTT offer?
- Change of title for Bhaagamathie’s Hindi remake
- Sushanth’s Dil Bechara girl signs her next
- After Rana, Prabhas releases Thank You Brother’s first look
- Bigg Boss 4 – Nag wants this aspect of the show to be corrected