For the last couple of days, NTR has been busy promoting his upcoming action drama, Trivikram’s Aravindha Sametha. The film will open in cinemas on October 11 amid sky-high expectations. After ASVR, NTR will join hands with Rajamouli and Ram Charan for a high-budget multi-starrer.
In a latest promotional interview, NTR said that he and Charan have been best friends since a long time. The Young Tiger also said that he shares a very close bond with Mahesh Babu and that they both are ready to act in a multi-starrer if any director convinces them with the right script. “My aim is to bridge the gap between heroes and I am starting off with RRR,” said NTR.
- ‘Shades of Saaho’ announcement poster trends nationally
- HGPK’s 4-day AP & TG Collections: Best in Ram’s career
- Arjun and daughter respond to Sruthi’s harassment allegations
- Prabhas fans await a big surprise
- Aravindha Sametha enters Tollywood’s all-time top 10 in US