Ram Charan’s deep bond with his uncle Pawan Kalyan needs no introduction. Just when Pawan is amidst his Porata Yatra bus tour in North Andhra, Charan’s latest statement about helping his uncle has left both their fans thrilled.
In his latest media interaction, Charan said that he is ready to campaign for Janasena. “Babai is working quite hard. I will campaign for Janasena in 2019 general elections if he allows me. I wanted to campaign for PRP, but Babai told me that I was quite young and that he will tell me when the time is right,” Charan said.
- Indraganti flooded with lucrative offers
- People’s Star’s Annadatha Sukhibhava to release again
- It’s going to be a ‘political’ Diwali for Vijay-Suriya fans
- Kiara Advani opens up about the viral scene in ‘Lust Stories’
- Top filmmaker now turns a skilled farmer