Ram Charan’s deep bond with his uncle Pawan Kalyan needs no introduction. Just when Pawan is amidst his Porata Yatra bus tour in North Andhra, Charan’s latest statement about helping his uncle has left both their fans thrilled.
In his latest media interaction, Charan said that he is ready to campaign for Janasena. “Babai is working quite hard. I will campaign for Janasena in 2019 general elections if he allows me. I wanted to campaign for PRP, but Babai told me that I was quite young and that he will tell me when the time is right,” Charan said.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry