‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna has always been open to encouraging new trends in the industry. He attended the 100 days function of ‘Lovely’ today and expressed happiness over the movie’s success. Speaking at the occasion, Nagarjuna said that director B. Jaya’s work is impressive. “I have always wanted to work with a female director and if Jaya has a good story, I am willing to act in her direction”, said Nagarjuna.
Nagarjuna looked young and dashing in his new hairstyle which he has been maintaining for Dasaradh’s ‘Love Story’. Meanwhile, his devotional offering ‘Shiridi Sai’ is getting ready for release this September.
Articles that might interest you:
- Evaru turns out to be a hugely profitable film
- Evaru’s latest Nizam share
- Interesting update on NKR’s Entha Manchivadavuraa
- Valmiki girl all set for Kannada debut
- Sai Dharam Tej to team up with Tamil director?
- Kajal to team up with this star hero after 7 years?