‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna has always been open to encouraging new trends in the industry. He attended the 100 days function of ‘Lovely’ today and expressed happiness over the movie’s success. Speaking at the occasion, Nagarjuna said that director B. Jaya’s work is impressive. “I have always wanted to work with a female director and if Jaya has a good story, I am willing to act in her direction”, said Nagarjuna.
Nagarjuna looked young and dashing in his new hairstyle which he has been maintaining for Dasaradh’s ‘Love Story’. Meanwhile, his devotional offering ‘Shiridi Sai’ is getting ready for release this September.
- Special promotions planned for NOTA
- Aravinda Sametha’s censor date locked?
- Major conflict point of 2.0 revealed
- Savyasachi has a connection with Nagarjuna’s debut film
- Star hero’s film is not a remake