‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna has always been open to encouraging new trends in the industry. He attended the 100 days function of ‘Lovely’ today and expressed happiness over the movie’s success. Speaking at the occasion, Nagarjuna said that director B. Jaya’s work is impressive. “I have always wanted to work with a female director and if Jaya has a good story, I am willing to act in her direction”, said Nagarjuna.
Nagarjuna looked young and dashing in his new hairstyle which he has been maintaining for Dasaradh’s ‘Love Story’. Meanwhile, his devotional offering ‘Shiridi Sai’ is getting ready for release this September.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nithiin reveals the six most important people in his life
- I’ve seen Bheeshma and it’s very good: Trivikram
- Rashmika has a crush on this actor
- Dhanush’s ‘Local Boy’ gears up for release
- Vijay’s co-star slays it on the ramp at Lakme Fashion Week
- After Lust Stories, Kiara to feature in yet another web-series