‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna has always been open to encouraging new trends in the industry. He attended the 100 days function of ‘Lovely’ today and expressed happiness over the movie’s success. Speaking at the occasion, Nagarjuna said that director B. Jaya’s work is impressive. “I have always wanted to work with a female director and if Jaya has a good story, I am willing to act in her direction”, said Nagarjuna.
Nagarjuna looked young and dashing in his new hairstyle which he has been maintaining for Dasaradh’s ‘Love Story’. Meanwhile, his devotional offering ‘Shiridi Sai’ is getting ready for release this September.
- Stage set for Pantham’s grand event
- Senior heroine to add grace to YSR’s biopic Yatra
- Star daughter gets super tense
- Star heroine to produce a film for her boyfriend
- Chiru’s night out for Sye Raa