Nandamuri Balakrishna is ready to do pivotal roles like in UKUP, in the films of other young heroes, if the script is good! This was revealed by Balakrishna himself in today’s press meet held at Film Chamber. When asked by a scribe if he is ready to act in the films of other young heroes, Balakrishna replied “If the script is good, why not? Let directors come up with good scripts and nice roles like the one in UKUP. I will definitely act”.
Balakrishna, Lakshmi Manchu, Manoj and Deeksha Seth participated in the press meet today. All of them expressed happiness at the movie’s reception and condemned the acts of piracy that have been brought to the notice of the team.
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho getting a big release in Punjab
- Evaru turns out to be a hugely profitable film
- Evaru’s latest Nizam share
- Interesting update on NKR’s Entha Manchivadavuraa
- Valmiki girl all set for Kannada debut
- Sai Dharam Tej to team up with Tamil director?