Sankranthi is a festival that brings a lot of releases in TFI. This year too, the festival has seen films like Red, Krack, Master, and Alludu Adhurs. All the films opened to some good collections all over the Telugu states.
Krack is the biggest hit and is moving towards blockbuster status. Master opened to mixed talk but has turned out to be a profitable venture for the Telugu presenters.
Red and Alludu Adhurs were also seeing good occupancy during the festival time and now that the holidays are over, the real test for the films starts today.
Whatever the money that comes in from today will only help these films. So, how will the crowd respond from now on needs to be seen?
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas effect – Jathi Rathnalu garners solid craze
- I’ll reduce my expenses if I don’t have work, says talented actor
- Shruti Haasan all praise for Prabhas
- Thaman now sets his eyes on top Tamil stars
- Vijay Deverakonda is now the first South hero to pull off this feat on Instagram
- Nandini Reddy to announce her next film soon