Now that the theatres are open, multiple releases are coming out one after the other. Last Friday saw four noted films coming out one after the other in the form of Naandhi, Chakra, Pogaru, and Kapatadhaari.
Apart from this, Uppena is also doing great even in its second week. Naandhi had good reviews and has sustained at the box office. So, for it to get into a profitable zone, it has to do well this week as well.
The same is the case for other releases as the collections that come in this week will help them in a big way. But Uppena is a blockbuster hit and is still doing great in the small towns of Telugu states.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Sai Pallavi, this Talented actress quits Pawan-Rana multistarrer?
- This director to launch Rana’s brother in Tollywood?
- Telangana Film Exhibitors request CM KCR to save theaters
- Interview : Sai Madhav Burra – Sreekaram is a tribute to farmers
- Interview : Sundeep Kishan- A1 Express is a solid theatrical experience
- Ram Charan’s heroine finally joins Acharya shoot